#309051 is incorrectly titled and the severity is wrong

The proper title for this bug should be:

	Netcfg can't configure ISA-PNP network boards

and the severity should be

	Normal

  I think Frans Pop must have been in a hurry when he changed the title and
severity of my report, and didn't really read what it said.  The 3c59x
wishlist item is a side issue.  The big deal is that netcfg fails to load
the driver for any ISA board, and that's going to make some people tear
their hair -- especially given that Chapter 10 of the Debian Reference
Manual leaves out half the steps for configuring an ISA network board by
hand.  It doesn't help any that the update-modules manpage and the kernel
docs are at odds.  I can get it to work, but I'm totally baffled as to how
it's intended to be done under Sarge with a 2.6 kernel.
  One thing I haven't yet tried is pulling out all the PCI boards, and
running netcfg with only ISA boards present.  I'm hoping to have time to do
that in the next day or two.