Re: GTK X frontend now working!

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 11:46:20AM +0200, attilio wrote:
> At the moment i don't have checked into svn because i spent the last
> week in obtaining a working X test case and also because i'm not
> practical in svn; anyway a friend of mine is a long time debian
> developer and tomorrow we'll try to upload the gtk fe on svn togheter.

Can I encourage you once again to post clean diffs (ideally, one diff
per change), not full code drops? It would be much easier to review that
way. At the moment I basically find the way you're presenting your
changes too difficult to review, which is bad for both of us.

When you commit to svn, one commit per major functional change is
definitely the way to go, rather than one huge commit with everything.

Thanks,