Re: [D-I] The impact of a new language on Debian Installer

[Martin Quinson]
> Isn't it possible to build a translation-only udeb, with all the
> translations for all the udebs?

Not at the moment, no.  There are some plans to make this possible,
and some of the pieces needed to make this happen is in place.  See
for example #212921 for the changes done to cdebconf to make it
possible.

But as far as I know, we do not have a mechanism in place in d-i to
actually load the extra translations from udebs.  Or, perhaps it just
works?  You will have to test. :)