Re: Please rewrite exim4/exim4-config-title for better integration with Debian Installer

On Saturday 30 April 2005 21:38, Marc Haber wrote:

> I am inclined to do that change. The other exim4 maintainers didn't
> object. So I am soliciting the input of the other d-i people mentioned
> by Christian.

I agree that question could be skipped at critical priority.

However, AFAIK the default is _not_ "no configuration" but "local delivery
only; not on a network".
This option also does not break the system and I also think it is the
appropriate value for a default installation. "No configuration" would
IMO _not_ be appropriate as mails to root would never get anywhere.

Cheers,
FJP