Re: Installatioproblems Debian 3.0 R2

On Saturday 30 April 2005 18:20, Henk Pisuisse wrote:
> I am trying to install Debion 3.0 R2 on a HP Visualize B2000 PA-risc
> Workstation but don't get very far.
> The moment I have to answer "continue" at the releasenotes-screen it is
> over. Is it possible that there is no USB-support at this time?
> This workstation has a USB-keyboard and a USB-mouse.

Yes, that is very much possible. The Woody installer may not have support
for those.

The list you contacted is dedicated to the development of the new
installer for Sarge. This does support USB keyboard.
I would therefore suggest you try the RC3 release of the new installer,
available from http://www.nl.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/.

Cheers,
FJP