Trouble with automated install - preseeding hostname and domain fails.

I'm working on a fully automated install, using the preseeding examples
in the sarge install guide as well as those found on

Most of the preseeding seems to work (partitioning, base config, etc.),
but no matter what strings i throw at netcfg/get_hostname and
netcfg/get_domain I end up being presented with thoses two questions
anyway. I've even had a go at adding them to the kernel append-line,
just to see what happened. Nothing has worked so far.

I'm netbooting using PXE, and getting all files from a local mirror. The
preseed-file is fetched via http.

I'm using installer-files picked up from an official mirror on the 18th
of April (current). Any ideas as to what might be wrong?

Yours sincerely
 Thomas Alexander Frederiksen    EasySpeedy ApS
 Hard- & Software Technician     33, Hoesterkoebvej
 Phone: +45 4594 1401            DK-2970 Hoersholm
 http://EasySpeedy.com           Denmark
 Reliable Dedicated Server Hosting
 24/7 Customer Self-Services available
 Multiple Linux and BSD distributions