Re: Missing fat32 mount point from /etc/fstab

Hi FJP,

Additional partitions can be added in fstab by selecting them during the partitioning stage, selecting the current filesystem present on them and assigning them a mountpoint. (You should make sure that such partitions are not listed as "will be formatted" in the confirmation dialog.)

Ok, thanks. I am not sure why I did not notice that.

There are no plans to add partitions to the fstab automatically. A lot of users would not appreciate that.

Sounds reasonable. Perhaps you could the approach that adds suggestions
for non-native partitions? defaults such as like /mnt/c could be
suggested.  This is the approach used on the MDK installer. (Unless this
feature already present, and I missed it.)

Kind regards
JG
--
Homepage: http://jguk.org/