Standard netinstall iso but install/2.6/initrd.gz must be changed ....

Hello...

Last day I downloaded sarge-i386-netinst.iso, burned it and try with my Intel
Blade Server SBCE with SBX82. But installer told me that he couldn't
recognized CDROM or Floppy because these devices are connect via USB -
reported bug 304341. He also told me that he couldn't load tg3 and mptscsih
modules. As I found after mounting sarge-xxx.iso file that neither 2.4 nor
2.6 kernel doesn't have these modules in initrd.gz file. My question is: how
can I change kernel version and also initrd.gz to the new one with modules I
need? I don't need any additional deb only 2 new modules in initrd.gz. I have
read Wiki about debian-installer bout couldn't find what to do with my
problem.

Can you help me?

Thx,
Marcin