Re: Re: Help on development of a gtk frontend for the debian-installer

attilio wrote:
> today i managed to resolve the bugs that previously would not alow the
> gtk fe nor the back/forward mechanism to work correctly (actually only
> select, boolean and string questions work correctly).
> I've slightly modified the gtk_go() function with ("//atti" is where
> i've added/changed something)

Could you please re-send your changes as a unified diff? If you are
working from a subversion checkout of the installer, the easiest way is
to just run the "svn diff" command. This will make it easier for us to
see what changes you are making.

--
see shy jo