Partman + multiple disks and/or NFS?

Hi again,

I currently have a simple preseed configuration for a single-disk computer:

d-i partman-auto/disk string /dev/hda
d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string ...stuff...

Q1: Is it possible to write a preseed configuration for a system with multiple
disks?

If I do the following:

d-i partman-auto/disk string /dev/hda
d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string ...stuff...

d-i partman-auto/disk string /dev/hdb
d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string ...stuff...

Won't the second partman-auto/disk entry overwrite the first one in debconf,
resulting in hdb being partitioned and hda being ignored?

Q2: What if I want the system to have an NFS-mounted partition?  Is there a
way to specify that to the installer and/or to partman such that the correct
entry is placed in /etc/fstab automatically?

Thanks for your help,

Michael Peek