Re: Hard disk booting problems

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:37:32 -0800 (PST)
From: "Bob" <thanks_to_him@yahoo.com>  Add to Address
Book
Subject: Re: Hard disk booting problems
To: "Frans Pop" <aragorn@tiscali.nl>

thanks FJP, :)

This is my first time configuring lilo manually,
so...., I did read some lilo howto, but I didn't
notice the word of reinstalling, I just checked, now,
I know that I didn't reinstall lilo :( sorry

I'll do it.  thanks

and, btw, what do you mean "You can have more that one
option to boot and select which one you want"?  If you
mean to install both woody and sarge on my system, I
unfortunately have no enough space.  What I want is
not only the newer kernel, but also the newer make,
libs, gcc and so on (to update them manually on woody
is pretty tired), so I have to cover woody.

Thanks,
Bob