To: "Robin Harmsen" <Robin@RHarmsen.nl>
Cc: <debian-boot@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 11:31 PM
Subject: Re: Sparc32 Floppy Availability

On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 02:40:50PM +0100, Robin Harmsen wrote:
Is there any timeframe of when the Sparc32 Floppy(s) will be available for download?

You are invited to get fresh floppy images for sparc32 at

I realy would like to try to get my Sparc machine to run linux, but it only has a floppy drive.

I'm looking forward to see your test report

Robin Harmsen

Geert Stappers