Re: d-i problem on sparc32 with partitions

On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 09:47:31PM +0200, Meelis Roos wrote:
> Hi, I tried to install sarge on Sun Sparcstation 5/170 with the latest
> installer,

Last I heard was that the 170 was not very well supported.  What
support there is only exists in recent kernels, and is probably not
very well tested yet.  You may well have an uphill battle trying to
get this machine to work. let alone to work well.

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single