To: "Robin Harmsen" <Robin@RHarmsen.nl>
Cc: <debian-boot@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: Sparc32 Floppy Availability

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005, Robin Harmsen wrote:

Is there any timeframe of when the Sparc32 Floppy(s) will be
available for download?

To the best of my knowledge, there are no plans to support sarge installation from floppies on sparc. You should be able to install woody (somewhat outdated stable release) for which floppy images are available
from any Debian mirror:

$MIRROR/dists/Debian3.0r4/main/disks-sparc/current

Alternatively, you can use netboot images linked from

to install sarge.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org