Re: sparc images

In article <[🔎] 20050315220027.GC20725@gpm.stappers.nl> stappers@stappers.nl writes:
>Blars Blarson is more then one of the various people doing sparc stuff.

Sorry, I'm only one of them.

>On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 12:43:12AM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
>> For example right now we've not had daily builds for sparc since Feb
>> 25th, because joshk lacks a machine to run them on and has been busy
>> with other stuff too I think.

There were several days with no new images around then, but I've been
seeing new ones most days.  (However, sometimes one will overwrite
another, it seems that the build process does the date before midnight
some days and after on others.)

(I just did a couple of installs with yesterdays image.)

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html