debian installation query

I am having problem during the debian installation process, when i enter the boot screen, i press <enter> and it starts to load 'something', then it becomes blank screen but the installation process is still running,it's just that i cant see anything on my screen.

i suspect that is my video card compatibility problem, i am using ATI Mobility Radeon 9600,i have tried to set the boot parameter using video=vga16:off, but is still the same...

Do you have any idea how i can solve this problem?Thanks!

Find just what you are after with the more precise, more powerful new MSN Search. http://search.msn.com.my/ Try it now.