Re: Will uploading a new dhcp3 adversely impact on d-i?

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 06:10:39PM +1100, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> I've received the blessing of the dhcp3 maintainers to perform an NMU
> (primarily aimed at fixing some bugs in dhcp3-client).

> I just wanted to check before I prepare a new upload, that I'm not going to
> adversely affect d-i.

The deadline for udeb fixes for d-i RC3 to be uploaded to unstable is
February 28 -- today.  If your NMU doesn't make it into the archive by
dinstall today, this dhcp3 upload will have to be blocked from testing to
avoid version skew between the udebs and the debs.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer