Re: [D-I] pattern-match for spotting more errors
Quoting Davide Viti (firstname.lastname@example.org):
> I've noticed some non-matched parenthesis in some po files:
> I found out there's a script which should make it simple to find such
> In some cases It finds un-matched parenthesis:
As mentioned in another thread, the variable substitution check script
by Denis is able to report these.
Indeed, most of these errors were fixed on Sunday by me, but they were
on the master files.
You still found the errors in the individual packages files because
the l10n-sync script did not run yet on the whole SVN copy at the
moment you synced with SVN, because of gluck downtime (as far as I
have seen, gluck went up at the end of the afternoon on Monday,
European Time, only).
I still need to carefully check the l10n-sync logs to see whether the
changes I made in the master files were sent over to the individual
files, but I think so.
The remaining glitches could be for languages which do not use the
master file : ar, nl, pt, uk are those which come to my mind currently.