[D-I] pattern-match for spotting more errors

Hi,
I've noticed some non-matched parenthesis in some po files:
I found out there's a script which should make it simple to find such
situations:

https://alioth.debian.org/snippet/detail.php?type=snippet&id=2

In some cases It finds un-matched parenthesis:

preseed/debian/po/es.po
${COMMAND]

base-installer/debian/po/da.po
${KERNEL]

in most cases it gives wrong results: maybe I don't know how to use it
properly.
Perhaps there are other tools ready for that purpose or maybe
pattern-match.sh just needs to be debugged a little bit...
I could run such script along with the spellchecker

ciao
d.