Re: Fixing typos in templates comments

Quoting Colin Watson (cjwatson@debian.org):

> "journalling" is correct British English (and in that dialect
> "journaling" is incorrect), not a typo. d-i isn't particularly
> consistent about British vs. American English as far as I know, and I
> doubt it's worth worrying about it in comments.

We should probably some day do some work for bringing consistency in
d-i:
 either British or American English and not a mix of both.

However, this *has* to be made by a native English speaker, I
suppose. Most of these tricks are quite mysterious for us who already
have problems speaking/writing the bad Simplified English you're
currently reading.

<troll>maybe have a Simplified English and a Traditional English set
of translations?</troll>