Re: Fixing spelling errors in English templates

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 02:55:45PM -0800, Matt Kraai wrote:
> I'd like to fix the spelling errors in the English templates found at

>  http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/

> Are these strings frozen?  May I fix them on the trunk?  On the sarge
> branch?

English spelling fixes need to be accompanied by un-fuzzying of the
translations.  Christian Perrier is the resident mad wizard at
simultaneously manipulating all of our translations; if he isn't able to do
this for you, I can probably take a look at it.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer