Re: Updating the install manual info at the ddp web pages

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 11:46, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> Then we could split that information in two. Have a "Debian
> installation Guide" and then a "Debian Installation Manual"
[...]
> I've commited the changes, please review the web pages. There are still
> some things that need to be changed, but it looks better now IMHO.

Just checked again today. I agree that this looks better and IMO this
should work until Sarge is released.

Some more minor changes.

For the new Installation Guide:
- After 'Authors:': s/Team/team/

For the old Installation Manual:
- There is a '.' missing at the end of the introductory paragraph.

Cheers,
Frans Pop