[D-I] Estonian complete for level1

I have the great pleasure to announce that Siim Põder and other
Estonian translators have completed the work on Debian Installer
level1 translations for their language.

Now, Siim, you can go up for level2. This is a bit more complicated as
there are several packages involvedbut remember:

For base-config and tasksel, you have commit access. Don't forget to
update changelogs (I keep an eye on this). If you have any questions
about commits, just ask in -i18n.

For other packages, you just need to report a bug against them. In most
cases, I will handle the commit.