Final patch

Hi,

After getting success reports from Christian (French keyboard) and
Eugeniy (Ukrainian keyboard), I prepared a single patch which applies
cleanly to the current kbd-chooser.  (This patch includes some minor
code cleanups.  I've re-tested it here with the French, Ukrainian and
Turkish keymaps.  Everything seems fine. [1])  Here is the changelog:

    * Denis Barbier
      - Make kbd-chooser work with keymaps containing unicode chars.
    * Recai Oktas
      - Set console mode to unicode.  Closes: #251550.
      - Prevent too many file descriptors referring to the console.

Could you apply the patch?

Regards,

[1] You can also find the new udeb at the following link:

  http://l10n-turkish.alioth.debian.org/kbd/kbd-chooser_0.57_i386.udeb

--
roktas