Re: irc meeting July 6th

Hi,

At 2 Jul 04 16:25:31 GMT,
Joey Hess wrote:
> Christian has sheduled another irc meeting for us at July 6th 20:00UTC
> on #debian-boot. I guess this is good scheduling for at least US folks
> as many of us will be on a long weekend from the 4th of July. Apologies
> to the Aussies and Japanese who face another early morning meeting.

Hmm, OK, I'll try to wake up. :-)

> The main thing to discuss will probably be plans for a release, I think
> it's important we talk this out and decide whether to try to use the
> current stuff in sarge or go back to old release methods. We also need
> to talk about the s390 port, which is nearly working, and still need to
> find something to do about the broken m68k images problem, and the
> problem of mips installs needing more memory.
>
> Probably a lot of things I'm not thinking of, the previous irc meeting
> was definitly useful and I hope this one will be too; try to be there if
> you can.

P.S.
This doesn't relate to d-i topic, but --- I'm thinking It's about time
plan freeze schedule for not only d-i, but entire package also.
Of course this isn't d-i team's job, but release manager's.
We d-i team have been influenced by other base and near-base packages.

Thanks,
--
Kenshi Muto
kmuto@debian.org