Re: release status

Il mar, 2004-03-16 alle 10:05, Sven Luther ha scritto:
> On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 11:26:31PM +0100, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> > Il dom, 2004-03-14 alle 21:00, Joey Hess ha scritto:
> > [...]
> > >           powerpc: autobuilding. kdb-chooser, airport wifi (#237894)
> >
> > What is the problem with autobuilding? I don't know if that port still
> > uses the kernel I compile, but I had some problem lately and I manage to
> > put it up again two days ago (now it uses the daily-build script.)
>
> Huh? Since when are you compiling powerpc kernels ?

Hi Sven,
I just setup an autobuilder for manty in december. Then, in january, I
went to know that those builds where used by debian-cd.

Have a look at this thread:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2004/debian-boot-200401/msg01172.html
and at the next to last message:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2004/debian-boot-200401/msg01352.html

I would like to understand if this is still used or not. Do you have
more infos?

Thanks,
Giuseppe