Re: release status

[Joey Hess]
> Assuming we release tomorrow, the deadline is now past for changes
> to udebs that go in the initrds.

If we release the CDs tomorrow, please note that a missing s390 upload
blocks packages tasksel and shadow from entering testing.  A full disk
on the m68k autobuilder block package dpkg from entering testing.
Missing i386 binary packages block pcmcia-cs from entering testing.

It would be nice if these issues are resolved before the CDs are
packaged, to make sure the second stage translations are available,
and the PCMCIA support is as good as possible.