Re: release status

Andrew Pollock wrote:
> I'd love to test it, I really would. It's not for want of trying, but I've
> been unable to build a new CD in the same vein as the beta 1 CD, with the
> new lvmcfg udeb package on it. I ended up taking the existing beta 1 CD,
> copying to a directory, plopping the new udeb in there and reisoifying it.
> That half worked, except I think it came unstuck due to the udeb's filename
> and version being incremented. I presume something somewhere else unknown
> requires the version of lvmcfg to be adjusted accordingly.

Yes, that can be a PITA. The way I test this kind of thing is either
build a udeb, and manually install it from some other media, or if it's
a small change like this, manually edit files in the installer until it
works, then copy them over to the hard drive to create a patch. FWIW.

I've uploaded a package with your patch.

--
see shy jo