Re: menu item for bterm-unifont

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 10:20:25PM +0900, Kenshi Muto wrote:
> At 4 Mar 04 12:17:36 GMT,
> Matt Kraai wrote:
> > > OK, both unifont.bgf (i386 and PPC) is different.
> > > Is this endian problem, isn't this?
> >
> > I don't know; it may have been bug 232720, which has been fixed.
> >
> > > Should bterm-unifont be not 'all', but 'any'?
> >
> > I've rebuilt bterm-unifont with the latest libbogl-dev on PowerPC
> > and uploaded it to people.debian.org/~kraai/.  Would you please
> > test it?  If it works, I'll upload it.  Otherwise, someone with an
> > i386 box will need to build it.
>
> I downloaded this.
> Unfortunately it doesn't work (segfault).
> Matt, could you try my bterm-unifont built with i386, libbogl-dev 0.1.16-1?
> http://www.debian.or.jp/~kmuto/d-i/

I'll see if I can figure out why it differs from the version I
built.  In the meantime, would you please upload it?

> If this causes segfault on PPC, it is time to change bterm-unifont
> from 'all' to 'any'.

I don't have a convenient way to test it at the moment.  Instead,
I'll see if I can track down the difference between the files you
and I generated.

--
Matt Kraai            kraai@ftbfs.org            http://ftbfs.org/