Re: Base system installation error

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 19:02, Joey Hess wrote:
> Johannes Behr wrote:
> > OK, works better --- but still not through.
> >
> > boot, network/DHCP setup, loading of installer components from
> > a mirror works.
> >
> > The hardware-detection process does not hang. Good.
>
> For netboot installs, you currently must tell it to install unstable.
> Otherwise it does not find kernel modules for things like hard drives.

OK, running an netboot-'expert' install I can select the unstable path.

Unfortunately it stops again with a red box:

Failed to retrieve installer component:

Retrieving the component cdrom-core-modules-2.4.24-1.386-di failed
for unkown reasons. Aborting.

:((((

--
Johannes Behr <Johannes.Behr@zgdv.de>