Re: [l10n] aboot-installer now uses changelog-changes script

Quoting Nikolai Prokoschenko (nikolai@prokoschenko.de):

> That's why I'm writing these auto-changelog-generator scripts ;), I
> didn't like updating 20 changelogs either. BTW, because you updated it
> manually, I have found a bug in one of them, so it was actually a good
> thing :)

And that's why we need an interim period for tracking down all these
nasty bugs...-)

BTW, let's start to use the [l10n] tag I proposed when discussing amon
all translators.

So: s/i18n/l10n  (some may object due to subtleties between i18n and
l10n....let's forget these sutleties...)