Re: [i18n] aboot-installer now uses changelog-changes script

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 09:57:13PM +0100, Håvard Korsvoll wrote:
> > Sorry, it could be my fault -- my scripts somehow do not like the
> > nb.po file. I'm currently checking it.
> Well, I did in fact update the changelog manually. I didn't read the
> message.  Sorry about that. But when updating over 20 changelogs I
> don't use time reading the whole changelog.

That's why I'm writing these auto-changelog-generator scripts ;), I
didn't like updating 20 changelogs either. BTW, because you updated it
manually, I have found a bug in one of them, so it was actually a good
thing :)

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org