How do I fix something?

Hi,

Sorry for the lame question, but #229328 is pissing me off and I'd like to
have a go at fixing it, because it seems[1] that it's relatively trivial to
do so.

I've got the source for the lvmcfg udeb, and I can muck about with what
seems to be at fault, and I can build a new udeb, but what's the best way of
testing it? Increment the version, whack it on a floppy and use the floppy
retriever with the beta 2 installer? (Or whack all the udebs including my
new spin on a floppy?)

Appreciate some guidance.

Andrew

[1]