netcfg preseed problem

Trying to do a full automatic installation, I have this problem :

With the RC2 sarge installer (20041122), with the usb initrd and kernel from http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-i386/rc2/ images/hd-media/,
and the sarge businesscard iso from
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sarge_d-i/i386/rc2/sarge- i386-businesscard.iso

I preseed (kernel argument : preseed/file=/hd-media/preseed.cfg) with a file (preseed.cfg, at root of usb key) containing :
d-i     netcfg/disable_dhcp boolean true
d-i     netcfg/get_hostname     string  name
d-i     netcfg/get_nameservers  string  IP_DNS
d-i     netcfg/choose_interface select  eth0
d-i     netcfg/get_ipaddress    string  IP
d-i     netcfg/get_domain       string  my.domain
d-i     netcfg/get_gateway      string  IP_GATEWAY
d-i     netcfg/get_netmask      string  MASK

with adequate values instead of IP* and my.domain of course.

After the automatic configuration of my eth0 interface, IP, MASK, name, my.domain are configured correctly, but gateway and dns are wrong, set at the default value, i.e. the IP address with 1 for the last byte.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something seriously wrong ? Non exclusive or, of course :-)

	Pierre