Re: Preliminary rescue mode implementation

Quoting Colin Watson (cjwatson@debian.org):
> I've checked in packages/rescue/, which is a very preliminary rescue
> mode implementation for d-i. Include rescue-check in your initrd and

Colin's check in happened nearly simultaneously with Joey branching.

As a consequence, rescue is in both branches.

We probably need to make a decision whether it is included in the
sarge release.

Including it would offer a very often requested feature, however this
is quite late for adding a new feature.

If we include it, we need to run quite fast for getting the
translations in (at the minimum for the main menu entry).