Successful Installation Report - RC2

Since this is a Successful installation report, I'm not filing it as a bug.

I've just installed RC2 in a Sempron machine, that had WinXP installed in
it.

I booted with linux26, resized the NTFS partition with partman (this is
kind of a hidden feature, isn't it? :), from 40GB to 10GB, and finished the
installation normally.

Then rebooted into the other operating system, that decided to do a CHKDSK,
and everything was fine.  Then it rebooted the system.  I chose WinXP
again, it booted fine, and after a minute or so, said that it had finished
detecting the new hardware (?) and that it needed to reboot again.  After
that, it worked fine.

In conclusion, NTFS resizing works smoothly, even if it needs 2 reboot for
WinXP to work.

This was awesome.  I'm now deleting it, obviously :).

This is the cpuinfo, just in case you want to know what the machine looked
like:

processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 6
model           : 8
model name      : AMD Sempron(tm) 2300+
stepping        : 1
cpu MHz         : 1595.986
cache size      : 256 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse syscall mp mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips        : 3185.04

--
 Besitos,   {o_
     Marga. (')_