Sarge-Installation-Showstopper: Task "Desktop Environment" fails on arches other than i386 and powerpc due to kdegraphics

I just tested the rc2-di on my Sun Ultra60. This worked pretty well, but
the selected task "Desktop Environment" just fails due to an
uninstallable kdegraphics. Reason is already reported (see

Quoting Adeodato Simó in this bugreport.
(Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 01:46:04 +0200)
>   so the only thing to say is: patience. and: the current brokeness
>   state is just in benefit of sarge being released earlier.

But nothing happened.

Which way this will be addressed? Will kde3.3 be allowed into testing?
Btw: I don't want to use kde but gnome. But the Desktop Environment task
will install both.

Jörg Friedrich

There are only 10 types of people:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.