Re: Booting and installing via Network (no floppy/CDROM available) - looking for pointers

Ralph Seichter wrote:

> I used a Dell Latitude D800 for testing [...]

I forgot to mention that I do this because the laptop's hardware is
the best resemblance for the embedded server I could find among my
available hardware, so I am really interested in getting the IDE
hard disk support up and running. I'm not asking this for fun. ;-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely
Dipl. Inform. Ralph Seichter