Hello! I'm having a really tough time installing debian with a ATA133 RAID!

My machine is pretty good, all except it has ATA133 RAID from Promise!

http://people.debian.org/~blade/install/preload/
http://people.debian.org/~blade/install/preload/index.old.html

My hard drives aren't getting recognized and I'm dual booting XP & Debian. Debian is giving me a really hard time and I've tried many modules on a 3 1/2 floppy to make things right, but all of the modules fail. Plus the boot-floppies on index.old.html don't even exist! UUGGHH! Help me please!

-Corey :(