Re: italian translation of the Sarge Installation Manual

Quoting Stefano Canepa (sc@linux.it):

> 	thanks for your email. We discussed with Ottavio about the need to
> coordinate and we agreed we need not to duplicate efforts. If you
> prefere to have only one person to commit changing I can commit changes
> for everyone, I prefer more people to have write access to go on faster.

I indeed have no preference at all. In case of a team work, the only
requirement is making sure that all people with commit access agree on
the work method. In the case of translations, this is most often
having commited files reviewed or get unwritten agreement in case of
trivial changes.

In short, I want to be sure that all commiters work together, that's
all.

So, if you feel that having several commiters from the italian team,
no problem for me. After all, this is exactly what we have for French
(Philippe Batailler, Denis Barbier, Pierre Machard and myself).

So, if the italian team and Ottavio agree on having commit access for
him, no problem on my side.