Re: italian translation of the Sarge Installation Manual

Quoting Ottavio Campana (ottavio@campana.vi.it):
> I was giving a look athe the italian translation of the Sarge
> Installation Manual and I saw that is in a very bad status. I've
> translated three files, and I think I'll translate more.
>
> This files are all located under the directory
> debian-installer/installer/doc/manual/it/hardware
>
> Is there a way to get an account to upload directly the translated file
> to the repository?

Sure. However, we first need a confirmation from the -l10n-italian
team that everyone is OK for you to proceed on these translations.

No intent to bother you with that...just some check in order to avoid
duplicate efforts.

Please keep -boot and -l10n-italian CC'ed to answers.