Re: please do not force aptitude

Quoting Sven Luther (sven.luther@wanadoo.fr):

> So they get to download a bunch of CD isos over their analog modem in order to
> install :)

Well, one may guess there are other ways to get CD's than downloading
them. You know, things they used to call shops or magazines back in
the 20th century when people used did not do everything over the
Internet...:-)

Of course, we should rather have more granularity in tasks. As usual,
this just needs someone for doing the job...someone for testing the
job...and someone for maintaining the job....

Yet another item on post-sarge TODO list, I'm afraid...