Installation report: error while not selecting any choice of packages

Still using daily build netboot from yesterday (4 Nov).

At the very end of the installation, it asks me to chose selection(s) of
packages. If I check no box at all, I get an error of aptitude being
unable to do something (I don't have the time to read the exact message,
sorry) and it comes back to the "expert" menu. It used to work fine, and
I did go to the console typing "apt-get install" commands by hand.

Regards
--
Jerome Warnier <jwarnier@beeznest.net>
BeezNest