Re: Installation report: belgian keyboard

Quoting Frans Pop (aragorn@tiscali.nl):

> There already is a bug report for this:

By the way, your comment in this bug report is slightly wrong, I will
correct it : the countries displayed after the language selection are
not those "that have it as  their primairy or as official language"
but those for which a locale exists in Debian with the given
language...

See my upcoming comment to 276067...

About the default keyboard selection, the correct place seems to be
debian/udeb/console-keymap-at in console-data, so the bug does not
pertain to kbd-chooser, but rather console-data....and indeed the
"select Bergian keyboard for fr_BE" bug is #274692 which I reported
after Jérôme mentioned this problem.

Funnily, in that file, we have:

fr_BE:nl_BE:wa  be2-latin1      Belgian

So, if I understand correctly, when the locale is fr_BE, the Belgian
keyboars should be the default. The line just above that one is:

fr:fr_FR:br:oc  fr-latin9       French

which properly sets the default for French/France to our fr-latin9
keyboard layout....

There is maybe a parse problem with that file.....I indeed don't
know...:-(