Changes to the d-i manual

(Please CC: as I'm not subscribed to the list)

Hi there,

While reviewing the spanish translation I've found that some parts of the
manual could be slightly improved. I've made changes to
boot-new/modules/apt.xml (Revision: 23498, references to the UIs available
for apt) and boot-new/modules/ppp.xml (Revision: 23502, a non-technical
description of what PPP is for).

I would appreciate if some native english-speaker would review those
revisions for grammar/spelling errors, if any.

Thanks

Javier

PS: I'm not sure if I've overstepped here, sorry if I did.
PPS: In my local system it seems to build fine, but I'm not very familiar
with the new d-i build process.