Debian Netinst and Wireless Network Devices

Hi,
I am wondering whether anyone has had any success using the Debian netinst CD with a Belkin Wireless Network Adaptor? This is all I have on my Windows XP machine, along with a wireless router. As far as I know, I do not have a functioning Ethernet card. This could be wrong. I do not know if anyone can compile in support for this USB device into the Kernel, or if a module exists. Also, since the CD boots into the setup program, I haven't got the opertunity to specify this arrangement.
What do you think?
Thanks,
Zachary Kline