Re: summary of recent events (read this)

> Can we please find a way not to do this? It's giving me ulcers.

BGR (Bubulle General Resolution) for post-sarge : no more change to
languagechooser (and further localechooser) will be accepted unless it
has been completely tested up to 2nd stage by users of the affected
languages.

This means that general changes will need to be tested *up to 2nd
stage* by all translators....:-)

Problem : define what is really a "working" installed system so that
we can have a set of strandard test cases...