partman-auto-lvm templates

What is the exact meaning of the partman-auto-lvm/text/vg_all_free
string ?

I understand this adds a new recipe to partman-auto. The text
currently reads "Use free space for LVM" which is probably a bit
cryptic when seen by newbies.

What *exactly* will this do? Will it create a Logical Volume in the
current free space on all hard disks ?

If so, I would reformulate this as "Use all free space for one Logical
Volume" or "Use all free space for a (software) RAID volume" if we
want to avoid jargon...

If the recipe does something else, we probably need more details
(maybe Joey has a more precise idea than me).

As this recipe is likely to be seen by all users, we need to be quite
careful in writing it.