Corrections for the installation manual (netboot PPC). Missing yaboot-netboot.conf

Hi

I just tried a netboot installation with a PowerMac G3 and found the following
inconsistencies in the manual
(http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.powerpc/ch04s05.html)

"For net booting, use the yaboot-netboot.conf. Just rename this to yaboot.conf
in the TFTP directory. "

I did not found a file  yaboot-netboot.conf on the PPC-cdrom (30.09.04) nor in
the d-i tree. However the following yaboot.conf works fine for me:
---------------------------
timeout=100
device=enet:
partition=0
init-message="Debian GNU/Linux Network boot for Debian-Installer (Sarge)"'
default=linux
label=linux
image=/tftpboot/vmlinux
initrd=/tftpboot/initrd.gz
append="devfs=mount,dall init=/linuxrc --"
initrd-size=10240

Please add to 'Next, place the TFTP boot image you need, as found in Section
4.2.1, “Where to Find Installation Images",
a sentence like:
"Verify that you selected a netbootable kernel. Kernel to boot from a CD will
fail."

Best regards

--
Niklaus Giger