preseed file failed to load

I am using the 20041004 netinst cd image.
I have been testing daily netinst iso for sarge.
I wish to use the preseed file.
I make my manual install once and generated it with this command line:

   debconf-get-selections --installer > file
   debconf-get-selections >> file

Then i would to replicate this installation using preseed.

I order to test i try to put the preseed file on a http server and on a floppy with this boot prameters
preseed/url=http://IP/file
preseed/file=/floppy/file

In both case i get a failed to load preseed file.
i don't undestand why since i did make any change in the preseed file. and also because if i use the console i can read file my file in both case network on local.

Does anyone got a idea why?

Cheers
KaYa

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 ? TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 ? TTC/min)